Eh, I guess my first Journal Entry was destined to be something somebody made me do, since I never have anything to write about anyways.
I was tagged by
1) Post these rules
2) Post 8 true things about yourself
3) At the end you must tag 8 people and post their icons
4) Go to their page and send them a message saying you tagged them
5) NO TAG-BACKS
1) I apparently have something called "Trichotillomania", which is basically the act of subconsciously and compulsively pulling out your hair. I don't actually pull hair from my head, but for years I've always pulled out my eyelashes, and eyebrows. I don't even realize that I do it. I didn't know the scientific name for it until a few days ago, and its apparently caused by stress and whatnot. I dunno, but its really annoying, because I start getting unattractive bald patches on my eyelashes. At least with my eyebrows I can fix it...
2) Anybody who knows me knows I have fears and phobias, but one of the most odd phobias I have is of dinosaurs. I don't even know if this makes sense since they don't exist anymore, but dinosaurs honestly scare the daylights out of me. I used to always have nightmares of being chased by freaking Veloceraptors (SP?) and T-Rex's and whatnot, and it kind of accumulated into this irrational fear of them. Like, when I was little and saw Jurassic Park, I started crying because I thought scientists were actually going to breed dinosaurs again just like in the movie, and I was terrified of that.
3) I really like the smell of things like gasoline, permanent marker, and cleaning products. I don't go sniffing the stuff but they are probably top on my list of smells.
4) 420 drink chocolate milk err'day. Seriously, I drink it EVERY DAY, and usually at least twice a day. Its my favorite drink ever. The best being Midnight Moo, then Ovaltine, then NesQuick.
5) This one is also obvious for anyone who knows me... But I LOVE Disney movies. There are many that I can recite nearly word-for-word from start to finish, and I flip the hell out when I get to go to the Disney Store (or at least I used to. Now its all Disney Channel crap...). My favorites are probably Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, and Treasure Planet...
6) Sort of hand-in-hand with the last one, all I ever watch on TV is cartoons... Besides whenever there's no good cartoons on, then I'm either watching Animal Planet or What Not To Wear. xD But otherwise, my TV is always on either Nick, Cartoon Network or Disney Channel. And I leave the TV on almost all day, because I like the noise. I hardly ever actually pay attention to it, and I know I shouldn't waste power like that, but I hate when the TV is off and there is no noise.
7) I collect keys. Well, used to... Now I have nowhere to put them, so I've kinda stopped because I don't need more junk... But I used to have almost an entire shoebox full. I find them pretty. =>
8) Once when I was young, I was really angry at my mama because she wouldn't let me have cookies, so for some reason I thought a good way to get back at her would be to take some scissors and cut a huge random strand of my hair off... Yeah, she just laughed at me, which made me even angrier, so I threw the hair at her and locked myself in the bathroom. :T FAIL.
Anyways I tag, um. I guess just
since he's the only one I know hasn't done it yet...
Haha, these are actually all things most of my friends already know about me... I'm not very good at this kind of thing. Thinking of things off the top of my head. But I guess it sort of makes a good journal entry, for those who don't know this much about me. I'M BORING!
So, who's up for doing a group BlazBlue cosplay?
and I have already talked about it, and I'm pretty set on trying to do a Carl Clover cosplay.
is probably gonna be Tao, and I was hoping
could be my ADA. It'd be sweet if we could actually get this done.
Oh yeah, new cell phone + number. Anybody who I know personally well who doesn't have my new number, let me know so I can send you pictures of shirtless Captain K'nuckles and Hannah Montana. :V